Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection ICSI
Intracytoplasmic Injection (icsi)
- Type Of Surgery: Intracytoplasmic Injection
- Treatment Type: Intracytoplasmic Injection
- Technology: Advance
- Service Charges: As per Treatment
- Gender: Unisex
- Age Group: Multiple
- Preferred Mode Of Treatment: Hospitals
Intracytoplasmic Injection (ICSI) technique is used in situations where there is poor quality. In these situations, Intracytoplasmic Injection ICSI finds use in directly retrieving of the from testis/epididymis which is then followed by injection of a single into center of egg for achieving fertilization.
- The process assist in the treatment of -related infertility issues
- It helps in enhancing fertilization phase of in-vitro fertilization (IVF) through injection of single into mature egg which is then placed in a woman's uterus/fallopian tube
- Treating issues related to severe male infertility where little/no is ejaculated in semen
- Patients also choose this technique after repeat in-vitro fertilization is unsuccessful
- It is also used by couples planning for genetic testing of embryo for checking certain genetic disorders.