Intracytoplasmic Injection (ICSI)
This is used when the quality is very poor. Intracytoplasmic Injection ICSI is also used for directly retrieved from the testis or epididymis. This is a highly technical procedure where by a single is injected into the centre of an egg to achieve fertilization.
Intracytoplasmic Injection (icsi)
Intracytoplasmic Injection (ICSI) technique is used in situations where there is poor quality. In these situations, Intracytoplasmic Injection ICSI finds use in directly retrieving of the from testis/epididymis which is then followed by injection of a single into center of egg for achieving fertilization. Features:
- The process assist in the treatment of -related infertility issues
- It helps in enhancing fertilization phase of in-vitro fertilization (IVF) through injection of single into mature egg which is then placed in a woman's uterus/fallopian tube
- Treating issues related to severe male infertility where little/no is ejaculated in semen
- Patients also choose this technique after repeat in-vitro fertilization is unsuccessful
- It is also used by couples planning for genetic testing of embryo for checking certain genetic disorders.